- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Quinn Clinics Among First in UK for Juvéderm VOLBELLA
Quinn Clinics is proud to be selected as one of the first in the UK to offer the latest Vycross technology Juvéderm VOLBELLA lip filler from Allergan.
VOLBELLA is an ultra-smooth filler gel which was especially designed for market-leading results in lip enhancement.
It delivers a soft and natural look and feel, adding volume and smoothing away ageing creases or smoker’s lines without ugly over-done lips. The product also has great performance in ‘lifting’ the lips compared to other fillers for a fresh, youthful appearance.
Juvéderm VOLBELLA has special “Vycross technology” hyarluronic acid, so smaller concentrations can be used. Advantages include:
- Looks and feels soft and natural in the lips
- Tends to swell less because it is less attracted to water, which means less downtime
- Clinical studies have demonstrated effectiveness up to 12 months
During the month of May 2013, patients at Quinn Clinics in London and Bristol clinics can benefit from an introductory offer of £350 for lip filler treatment with Juvéderm VOLBELLA. All treatments are carried out by Dr John Quinn.
In addition to being one of the first clinics to offer Juvéderm VOLBELLA, Dr John Quinn has been selected by Allergan as one of only a few practitioners in the UK as a national trainer. This is a high accolade and recognition of Dr Quinn’s skills, experience and medical knowledge.
VOLBELLA is an advanced course for those that are already skilled and experienced in cosmetic treatments.
Dr John Quinn has additional qualifications in cosmetic and medical skin treatments as well as 8+ years experience and trains other medical professionals in correct use of fillers and botox.
Quinn Clinics Bristol, London
To discuss cosmetic treatments in confidence, please arrange to see Dr John Quinn.
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments, including popular Botox and dermal fillers to tackle lines and wrinkles as well as IPL facial laser and CO2 and radio-frequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.
To discuss the course further or enquire about dates, please contact Sue Blake on 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.