- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
NEW Obagi Blue Peel Radiance at Quinn Clinics
The “Obagi Blue Peel” is infamous for providing an intensive skin treatment, much loved by celebrities.
Now the new Obagi Blue Peel Radiance professional skin peel has been launched and is available at Quinn Clinics in Bristol and London.
The Obagi Blue Peel Radiance is designed for instant impact in improving the skin’s complexion, texture and tone:
- Instant radiance — tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin
- Superficial exfoliation, little to no downtime
- Improves the skin’s look, texture, feel
- Can improve sun damage, skin tone and pigmentation
- Easy-to-use and gentle booster to complement patient’s existing skin regimes
The peels delivers results even after one treatment, although a course of 4 treatments carried out every 2-3 weeks is advised for best results.
In a trial, 92% of patients who had experienced Blue Peel RADIANCE agreed that:
- They were satisfied or very satisfied with their skin’s appearance
- Their skin was tighter and skin texture was improved
- They would recommend Blue Peel RADIANCE to a friend
As well as the face, the peel may be used to tackle the neck or décolletage. e
More information on the Obagi website.
Special Offer – Save £100
The normal price for a course of 4 peels is £300, but as an introductory offer, patients can save £100 and book a course for £200.
Quinn Clinics is so far the only establishment in Bristol to offer the treatment and it is also available at their new Greenwich (London) clinic.
Aesthetic Medicine, Bristol, London
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 by Dr John Quinn who has many years experience in cosmetic treatments.
They offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments, including popular Botox and dermal fillers to tackle lines and wrinkles as well as IPL facial laser and CO2 and radio-frequency treatment.
The London Quinn Clinics is based in Blackheath at 54 Woodlands Park Road, Greenwich, London SE10 9XD. Please call 0208 858 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment or for further information.
Head office and Bristol Clinic 68 Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol BS8 2BG telephone 0117 924 4592.