27th February 2013
The CQC is an independent body which checks the standards at medical organisations such as hospitals, dentists, care homes, care services and other organisations.
For aesthetic and medical skin clinics, registration is optional, so many choose not to register due to a combination of the cost and the high standards that would be required.
Quinn Clinics is Bristol’s only independent Doctor-led skin clinic registered with the Care Quality Commission, which reassures patients as to the very high medical standards that are upheld.
2013 CQC Inspection
Regular inspections are carried out by the CQC and Quinn Clinics’ Bristol location was inspected on 26th February. The CQC assessment looks at areas that that most directly relate to the quality and safety of care from a list of up to 16 key standards relating to the 28 regulations contained in the legislation governing their work.
These 16 standards are outlined below.
- Respecting and involving people who use services
- Consent to care and treatment
- Care and welfare of people who use services
- Meeting nutritional needs (where relevant)
- Cooperating with other providers
- Cleanliness and infection control
- Management of medicines
- Safety and suitability of premises
- Safety, availability and suitability of equipment
- Requirements relating to workers
- Supporting workers
- Assessing and monitoring the quality of service
We are pleased to say that the clinic passed with flying colours.
Quinn Clinics is owned and managed by Dr Quinn, an NHS GP, who has practised in Medical Aesthetics since 2005 and treated thousands of patients over the years.The clinic offers a comprehensive range of treatments, from botox injections to laser hair removal, excessive sweating treatment, vein treatment and IPL facial rejuvenation.
To learn more about cosmetic treatments please contact Quinn Clinics.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.