- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Dermaroller® Celebrate Double Win in Aesthetic Awards
The Aesthetic Awards are a highlight on the calendar for those working in the professional skincare and treatments industry.
The event is held in association with Cosmetic News magazine and the award night and gala dinner attracts hundreds of nominees and guests from the industry.
The amazing Dermaroller® micro-needling treatment won not 1 but 2 awards as follows:
- Treatment of the Year (Face) – GOLD AWARD
- Treatment of the Year (Body) – BRONZE AWARD
This is a fabulous commendation for the skin treatment, singling it out of hundreds of entries and nominations.
Dermaroller® treatment has increased considerably in popularity over the last few years, offering remarkable results for a variety of skin conditions and concerns.
Dermaroller® involves rollering the skin with a specially designed sterile tool that creates a multitude of tiny pin pricks. This kick-starts the skin’s own healing, collagen production and regeneration, leading to firmer, smoother and more even skin tone. The natural, healthy approach appeals to those that are not keen on being injected with a toxin or a filler, yet who are still keen to embrace professional skincare for younger looking skin.
The treatment is suitable for use on the face, while larger Dermarollers are available for treatment on the body. Treatments include:
- acne scarring
- stretch marks
- anti-ageing (lines and wrinkles)
However, this list is far from exhaustive. By working to promote healthier skin, Dermaroller® has a very wide variety of potential applications.
Genuine Dermaroller®, Bristol
Quinn Clinics in Bristol are already offering genuine Dermaroller® treatment in their Clifton clinic. Dermaroller sessions cost from £300.
Call 0117 924 4592 for a consultation appointment at Quinn Clinics, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The initial consultation with Dr John Quinn for cosmetic or medical skin treatments is £30.
Quinn Clinics is a CQC registered clinic established by Dr John Quinn.