- Exclusive Vitamin C Serum
- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
University Recommends Winter for Skin Treatments
Dermatologists at Loyola University Health System (LUHS) in Chicago report that cold weather months are a good time of year for anti-aging treatments.
Chicago is known for extremes of temperature, with summer highs in the 30’s while winter can see temperatures fall to -18°C.
Loyola University Health System Dermatology director explained:
“People tend to do more harm to their skin during warm weather months, so the winter is an ideal time to undergo a facial rejuvenation procedure to correct this damage. Sun exposure also should be limited after certain cosmetic procedures. This is easier to do in cold weather when daylight hours are shorter and more time is spent indoors.”
Fractional laser treatment offers technology for diminishing the signs of sun damage, including wrinkles and sun spots while resurfacing the skin.
CO2 Fractional Laser, Bristol
Closer to home, Quinn Clinics in Bristol are already offering state-of-the-art CO2 Fractional Laser machine to treat lines and wrinkles, acne scars and promote younger, fresher and firmer skin.
The CO2 fractional laser light creates many tiny holes in the surface of the skin. This stimulates collagen production in the untreated healthy skin which in turn promotes skin tightening and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
Visible results can be seen in just one treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 for a consultation appointment at Quinn Clinics, or email email@example.com for further information.