14th November 2012
Christmas is a time you really want to look your best.
There are many reasons why women and men choose to have anti-ageing treatments such as BOTOX and fillers, but Christmas is known as an especially popular time for top-ups and treatments.
Here are just a few reasons why Christmas is such a popular time for cosmetic treatments:-
- impressing colleagues (and bosses!) at the Christmas party
- looking fresh and youthful for family you haven’t seen in a year
- hiding the fact that you’re actually shattered with all that rushing around
- giving yourself a little boost (if you look good, you feel good and vice versa)
- a pre-Christmas gift to yourself (yes, because you’re worth it!)
- making sure you look gorgeous for Christmas Day and beyond
Quinn Clinics in Bristol are offering extra value to patients booking pre-Christmas facial treatments.
The “Christmas Lift Package” gives a series of popular treatments to tackle lips and skin and patients can save £130 by booking them all together as the package is £350 (worth £480 at normal prices):
For additional BOTOX® together with dermal fillers, the “Complete Anti-Ageing Package” is designed to tackle lines and wrinkles for smooth fresh skin. The package costs £500 saving £180 vs the normal prices of £680.
- 2 areas BOTOX®
- 1 Juvederm Ultra 4
- 1 medical microdermabrasion
Quinn Clinics Bristol, London
Quinn Clinics is a Doctor owned and led clinic, fully registered with the Care Quality Commission (the only independent GP-led clinic in Bristol to have chosen to have this registration) with a second clinic planned to open early 2013 in Greenwich, London.
The clinic offers a comprehensive range of treatments, from wrinkle-relaxing injections and dermal fillers to IPL facial laser treatment and laser hair removal, excessive sweating treatment, vein treatment and IPL facial rejuvenation.
To learn more about cosmetic treatments please contact Quinn Clinics to arrange a private consultation with Dr Quinn.
Call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information.