- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Microdermabrasion Reveals Smoother, Clearer Skin
If your skin is not as clear or youthful looking as you would like, here’s some good news to give you hope:
“Everyone has smoother, clearer skin just below their epidermis – it’s just a case of revealing it!”
Exfoliation is a process intended to slough away the top layer of skin and get down to healthier, newer skin beneath.
However, effective exfoliation requires more than just scrubbing and lotions. A safe and effective microdermabrasion session really should be performed by a trained and experienced therapist or doctor using professional equipment.
Microdermabrasion is a highly effective salon treatment. The small yet effective machine acts like a tiny sandblaster on the skin’s surface, removing dead skin to reveal new skin.
After microdermabrasion, you can expect smoother, more radiant skin. Treatment can even smooth away common skin problems including:
- appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- pigmentation and sun exposure
- superficial acne scarring
- poor skin texture/complexion
It is imperative to use a high level sunscreen after treatments to protect this new skin from damage.
Visible results can be seen after just one treatment, which at around £60 will not break the bank. However, for best results a series of treatments is recommended, as each successive treatment strips away layers of dead skin and works to stimulate the growth of new skin.
Microdermabrasion is available at Quinn Clinics in Bristol.
Bristol-based patients can arrange a consultation at Quinn Clinics to discuss their skincare concerns and treatment. Call 0117 924 4592 for an appointment, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.