- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
Jeremy Kyle Features Latest Non-Surgical Treatments
Love it or hate it, The Jeremy Kyle Show reaches a large daytime TV audience…
While it may be well known for the infamous “lie detector test” and paternity squabbles, this week the show has featured the latest skin technology, offering safe alternatives to surgery.
Monday’s programme featured Dermaroller micro-needling, which stimulates the production of collagen for firmer smoother skin. There are many uses of skin needling, including anti-ageing, but the show demonstrated how the technique can be used to treat scarring.
Later in the week, the show looked at radio frequency treatment for skin tightening on the tummy, an area which can become stretched and soft after pregnancy and childbirth. The radiofrequency treatment heated the deep tissue in the tummy area, stimulating collagen production and healing.
Latest Aesthetic Medicine in Bristol
Both Dermaroller and Pelleve radiofrequency treatment are available in Clifton, Bristol, with pioneering aesthetic medicine doctor Dr John Quinn. Both of these treatments have a variety of uses for both face and body.
To learn more, why not arrange a private consultation with Dr Quinn.
Call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.