- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Better Regulation of Cosmetic Industry Needed
The recent PIP breast implant scandal has highlighted the importance of better regulation for the cosmetic surgery industry.
With thousands of women having PIP implants which have now been found to be defective, containing industrial grade silocone rather than medical grade, the question of industry regulation is again on the agenda.
For those considering surgery, important questions will no doubt be asked as to the surgeon, implants, hospital and aftercare/guarantee. Surgery is a major decision and should be thoroughly considered and researched.
Choosing a Cosmetic Treatments Provider
Although the risks of cosmetic treatments are far less than those of surgery, the same principles apply for prospective patients.
Our top advice on choosing a practitioner includes:
- Ensure your cosmetic treatments practitioner is medically qualified i.e. a Doctor
- Ensure your Doctor is appropriately trained and experienced in cosmetic treatments – beautiful results are as much about aesthetic appreciation as medical skill and knowledge
- Look for a CQC registered clinic – these have to meet rigorous standards
Quinn Clinics in Clifton ticks all the boxes.
The surgery is owned by Bristol GP, Dr John Quinn, a full member of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors and national trainer for Allergan, manufacturers of Juvederm Ultra. Quinn Clinics only use this FDA approved dermal filler. Dr Quinn is highly experienced in the use of fillers. It is for this reason that he was asked to provide training courses on behalf of Allergan. He teaches other health professionals, safe and effective use of Juvederm Voluma.
Dr John Quinn has performed many cosmetic treatment procedures in his time and also actively participates in continuing medical education. As a postgraduate of clinical dermatology, he has a passion for aesthetic medicine and enjoys giving patients the look they so desperately want.
Loyal patients call him “Dr Feel Good”, referring to his gentle and caring approach and fantastic results.