- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
Bristol Evening Post: Microneedles Regenerate Scars
Dermaroller treatment claims to help rid skin of wrinkles, scars and lines, without having to go under the surgeon’s knife.
The Bristol Evening Post’s Liz Webster tried the treatment for herself. After suffering with severe acne, she’d been left with scarred facial skin.
Dermaroller® works by using micro needles to stimulate the skin and encourage regrowth and renewal from within.
Dr John Quinn explained, as the skin regenerates, new collagen and skin cells are formed.
The treatment took around 30 minutes and the journalist noticed the change in skin texture within the first weeks, with brighter-looking skin and reduced visible scarring and “pock marks”.
Just one treatment can make a visible difference, but Dermaroller is usually recommended as a course for best results.
Treatments start from £250 per session.
www.genuinedermaroller.co.uk for further information.