- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Bristol Evening Post: Microneedles Regenerate Scars
Dermaroller treatment claims to help rid skin of wrinkles, scars and lines, without having to go under the surgeon’s knife.
The Bristol Evening Post’s Liz Webster tried the treatment for herself. After suffering with severe acne, she’d been left with scarred facial skin.
Dermaroller® works by using micro needles to stimulate the skin and encourage regrowth and renewal from within.
Dr John Quinn explained, as the skin regenerates, new collagen and skin cells are formed.
The treatment took around 30 minutes and the journalist noticed the change in skin texture within the first weeks, with brighter-looking skin and reduced visible scarring and “pock marks”.
Just one treatment can make a visible difference, but Dermaroller is usually recommended as a course for best results.
Treatments start from £250 per session.
www.genuinedermaroller.co.uk for further information.