- Botox Injections
- Corrective Treatments
- Crow’s Feet
- Dermal Fillers
- 8-Point Face Lift
- Non-Surgical Face Lift
- Lip Enhancement
- Chin Augmentation
- Belotero Volume
- Juvéderm Fillers
- Juvéderm VOLUMA
- Juvéderm VOLBELLA
- CO2 Fractional Laser
- Facial Laser Treatments
- IPL for Acne Rosacea
- Radiofrequency Skin Tightening
- Sublative™ Fractional Radio Frequency
- M22™ – Multiple Skin Technology System
- Sublime™ InfraRed Radio Frequency
- Advanced Tailored Peel
- Q Lift Facial Rejuvenation
- Skin Peels
- Ultherapy® Ultrasound Treatment
- The Quinntessential Facial
- Body Treatments
- Stretch Marks
- Sweat Reduction Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Care
- Dermaroller® Therapy
- EDS Short Needling
- EDS Revitalise
- EDS Regenerate
- Signature Skincare
- Radara Eye Rejuvenation Patches
- Obagi Nuderm
- Skin Consultation
Lip enhancement is one of the most popular uses of facial fillers today.
There has been tremendous growth in the use of dermal fillers over the last few years. More people than ever are having this treatment very simply because it works very well.
A full smile is an extremely sensual and attractive feature – both for women and men of all ages.
As well as creating a pretty pout, lip enhancement also works to smooth fine lines and enhance the mouth area as a whole. It is particularly helpful for smokers lines.
Before & After Lip Enhancement
Before and after photos
About Lip Enhancement
- Enhances upper and lower lips by adding natural-looking volume
- Adds balance to unequal lips so that upper and lower lip are in proportion
- Provides a well-defined shape/outline improving definition
- Natural lip texture and smoothness for soft, smooth and kissable lips
- Fills the fine lines and wrinkles caused by smoking/ageing/expression for a smoother, fresher overall appearance
- Filler includes a local anaesthetic for added comfort during treatment
Isn’t this what Lesley Ash had done?
Lesley Ash had a reaction to a permanent filler. As the filler used was permanent it could not be removed. We do not used permanent fillers at Quinn Clinics for this reason.
Quinn Clinics only use the latest generation of dermal fillers are based on hyaluronic acid a naturally occurring substance which is highly compatible with the body’s own stores of HA. Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers can be dissolved if necessary using an enzyme called hyaluronidase, however, this is very rarely required.
The fillers are not permanent – this treatment is normally repeated every 5-7 months.
Choosing a Practitioner
The lip area is delicate and it’s important to choose a practitioner who is well versed in the gentlest techniques and will understand completely your requirements for the right amount of fullness.
Dr John Quinn at Quinn Clinics is a highly qualified and experienced practitioner and has been accredited by Allergan as a Centre of Training.