- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
Ultherapy Wins New Beauty Award
Congratulations to Ultherapy non-surgical face lift – announced as winner of New Beauty magazine’s Beauty Choice Awards.
Ultherapy was announced ‘Overall Skin Tightener’.
New Beauty announced Ultherapy as winner of the award on their website, saying:
“When surgery isn’t an option, but loose skin is making you look older than you are, this noninvasive ultrasound treatment claims to lift and tighten skin back to where it belongs.”
Ultherapy® is a non-surgical treatment which uses ultrasound energy to stimulate the body’s natural healing and cell repair processes, boosting collagen production and cell renewal. It is especially effective in lifting and tightening loose facial and jowl skin for a natural-looking lift.
See more winners at www.newbeauty.com
Ultherapy shared the news on their Facebook, saying:
How Does Ultherapy Work?
Why Choose Ultherapy?
- Non-surgical, non-invasive treatment – no general anaesthetic, scalpel or needles
- Carried out in clinic – convenient same day treatment
- Clinically proven results
- FDA approved
- Tones and tightens skin – smoothes out lines and wrinkles
- Effective on improving limited loose or sagging facial skin (not yet ideal face lift candidates), including the chin, jowls and jawline, brows/eye area
Call us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. John Quinn.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.