- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
New Laser Skin Treatments for 2017
Lumenis M22 Multi-Application Platform
Quinn Clinics are proud to announce the very latest multi-functional laser skin technology for 2017 – the Lumenis M22 system, which has just arrived at the Bristol skin clinic.
Lumenis is a state-of-the-art modular, multi-application platform which can treat over 30 skin conditions.
Difficult skin problems such as rosacea and acne scars can be treated and the system even includes tattoo removal, which is expected to be very popular.
Includes 4 Advanced Skincare Technologies
- Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT™)
- For IPL skin treatments using photorejuvenation
- True fractional non-ablative, with CoolScan™ scanner
- Skin resurfacing made comfortable
- Multiple Sequential Pulsing (MSP)
- For treatment of leg veins and vascular lesions
- For skin tone treatments, including
- pigmented lesions
- tattoos – even dark colours
- Enhanced treatment safety and efficacy
Laser Skin Treatment, Bristol
The Lumenis will be available in Bristol from 2017 and patients are advised to book early.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.