- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
New Facial Laser Hair Removal Offer
Quinn Clinics has announced an additional laser hair removal offer for the month of November at its Bristol and London clinics.
The offer presents a package of facial Laser hair removal treatments including the two most popular areas for women – the top lip and the chin.
NEW LIP & CHIN LASER HAIR REMOVAL OFFER
- Facial laser hair removal – lip & chin £200
- Offer price relates to a course of 6 sessions
- Saves £418 on separate prices
- (per session costs usually £46 lip, £57 chin)
- Offer expires end of November 2016
Facial Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal has become a very popular option for dealing with unwanted facial hair.
Facial hair is just as natural as underarm hair, but in the same way has become more socially unacceptable, leading millions of women to wax, bleach, use creams or even shave to ensure that their facial hair is not noticeable. Naturally dark hair can make hair on the top lip and chin even more of a problem, as it can create a permanent shadow. For some women, hormonal issues such as PCOS can make facial hair become thicker and more prolific.
Laser hair is a perfect solution as the treatment leads to long-lasting results, preferable to any other treatment option available. The treatment destroys the hair follicle, so that it can’t regrow. This means that there is no need to wait for regrowth for extensive retreating every few weeks. While it will rarely remove 100% of the hair, it will generally be over 90%, which means that remaining hair is sparser and only needs the odd touch up.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the Bristol-based clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
A second clinic opened in London (Blackheath/Greenwich) in 2013, where it has become established as a popular skin treatment centre easily accessible via train or car, offering a wide range of non-surgical treatments.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.