- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
Radara Eye Patches – Key Facts Infographic
Radara is an innovative solution to a very common set of ageing concerns.
As a new product concept, the makers of Radara have produced a new infographic to present the key facts about the product
Anti Ageing Key Facts
- 76% of women are concerned about the signs of ageing in the eye area
- The first place to show signs of ageing is the eye area
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is one of the best anti-ageing ingredients. It can attract 1,000 times its own weight in water
What is Radara?
The Radara skincare system consists of rejuvenating micro-channelling patches and high purity hyaluronic acid (HA) serum to restore skin radiance and quality whilst diminishing signs of ageing.
Radara Key Facts
- 2,000 microstructures on each patch
- 4,000 microchannels created with each use
- 35% reduction in lines and wrinkles in 4 weeks
- 5 minute application, once a day
- Zero pain or downtime
- Benefits continue to be seen for up to 28 days post-treatment
Radara is a new product with availability in the UK restricted to a small number of medical aesthetic clinics.
Quinn Clinics is the only outlet in the South West and one of just 4 in London.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.