- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
New Radara – Innovative Micro-Channelling Skincare
Quinn Clinics are proud to introduce Radara – the latest innovation in micro-channelling skincare.
Quinn Clinics Greenwich (London) and Bristol clinics are among the very first in the UK and even the world to offer this exciting new at-home skin rejuvenation treatment.
What is Radara?
Radara™ offers a targeted and painless approach to skin rejuvenation, using micro-channelling patches and a high purity HA serum to deliver smoother, firmer skin with reduced lines and wrinkles in just four weeks.
A five-minute daily application restores skin radiance and quality with no pain, no fuss and no downtime,
Quinn Clinics are one of the first clinics in the world to offer Radara.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.