- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
Prescription Acne Treatments and Non-Surgical Treatment
Acne can be a very unpleasant skin condition for those affected.
It is commonly thought of as ‘teenage spots’, but full acne can be very much more serious. It can extend well beyond the teenage years and some people suffer throughout adult life. What’s more, acne sufferers can be left with deep pitted acne scars which spoil the appearance of the skin.
In his latest video, Dr John Quinn states that prevention is the key for skincare in your 20’s through good skin care practices including sunblock, but also by treating any more serious conditions such as acne with prescription medication. He explains:
Being a medical doctor, I prescribe appropriately for a number of medical conditions, such as acne vulgaris and also pigmentation problems.
Professional skin treatments are also available at Quinn Clinics, which can be helpful alongside or following prescription medication, or as an alternative treatment for milder cases:
- Microdermabrasion is a professional treatment which provides intensive exfoliation
- Dermaroller works to stimulate the skin’s own healing system and boost collagen production
- IPL treatment for acne rosacea
- Chemical peels to remove the top surface of dead skin cells, promoting new cell growth
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics based in Clifton (Bristol) and Blackheath/Greenwich (London).
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.