- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
Save £200 on Non-Surgical Eye Rejuvenation
Quinn Clinics based in Bristol and London offer an exclusive non-surgical eye rejuvenation treatment ‘Rejuveneyes’ – a highly effective alternative to surgery.
Right now, there is £200 off a package of treatment, making it even more appealing.
- 3 x SUBLATIVE™ fractionated bi-polar radiofrequency sessions around the eyes
- 3 x IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatments for the full face area
- Offer price £1,000, saving £200
- Must be booked and paid for by 31st May 2015
The eyes are one of the areas in which the signs of ageing can be most pronounced, but the idea of having surgery is not appealing for many patients for a variety of reasons, one of which is the cost of a surgical procedure, which starts at £4-5k. Rejuveneyes offers a clear saving of £3-4k or more by comparison. However, beside the cost saving, there are more benefits too:
- No general anaesthetic required
- No hospital stay
- No skin removed (therefore no risk of ‘over tightening’)
- Natural looking results
- Boosts collagen within the skin
- Faster recovery with less downtime compared to surgery
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.