- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
How to Choose an Aesthetic Treatments Provider
In our latest video, Dr John Quinn, founder and doctor at Quinn Clinics Bristol and London, advises how patients should choose an aesthetic treatment provider with 3 key questions.
1. What qualifications and experience does the provider hold?
How long have they been providing the treatments, have they seen any complications and how were they resolved?
2. What about the clinical environment?
The philosophy at Quinn Clinics is to have all clinics registered with the CQC (Care Quality Commission) an independent government body who audit standards and procedures – Dr Quinn says this is very important from a safety point of view.
3. What products does the practitioner use and why?
Dr Quinn explains that regulation of products in Europe is not as stringent as in the USA. Quinn Clinics choose products that are approved not only by European bodies but also the FDA in America.
About Quinn Clinics
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments with the latest skin technology. As well as popular options such as botox and dermal fillers, they also offer the Sublime™ treatment which combines infrared light and bi-polar radio frequency energies to tone saggy skin for a more youthful look and new CO2 fractional laser.
Professional skin treatments are carried out by Dr John Quinn, while laser hair removal technicians are also available.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.