- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
Welcome Natasha Nicholson, Expanding Team
We are delighted to welcome Natasha Nicholson to our expanding team.
Quinn Clinics now boasts an extensive team dedicated to providing the very best and latest skin treatments for our clients in London and Bristol.
- Dr John Quinn, Aesthetic Doctor
- Sue Blake, Patient Services Manager
- Sharon Claridge, Practice Manager
- Jo Stokes, Therapist
- Kortni Douglas, Therapist
- Natasha Nicholson, Therapist
- Rachel Fitzgibbon, Therapist
Quinn Clinics has expanded considerably since our beginnings in 2006, but only ever at a pace that ensures we can provide excellent service and care for our patients.
All cosmetic injections are still carried out personally by Dr John Quinn, who has invested his own time in keeping his skills at the very forefront through additional training and attendance of international conferences.
In 2013, we added a London centre to our original Bristol clinic, bringing Harley Street quality and services to the Greenwich/Blackheath area.
The range of treatments has extended considerably over the last 8 years, with addition of high tech sophisticated skin treatment technology including:
- Radiofrequency Skin Tightening
- Facial Laser Treatments
- IPL for Acne Rosacea
- CO2 Fractional Laser
- Sublative™ Fractional Radio Frequency
- Sublime™ InfraRed Radio Frequency
Yet Quinn Clinics remains grounded and accessible, with good value pricing and a friendly team to make sure that everything runs smoothly.
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments, and as well as injections, offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.