- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
New Signature Skincare at Quinn Clinics
Exclusive Active Skincare Range
Quinn Clinics is delighted to introduce their own exclusive and unique skincare range, available from their Bristol and Greenwich clinics.
Dr John Quinn is a highly experienced aesthetic doctor. Working closely with patients to keep their skin in top condition, he recognises the impact of good quality, regular skincare at home.
That’s why he has introduced the Signature Skincare range from Quinn Clinics.
Signature Skincare Range
The range includes 4 carefully chosen core products, the basis of a highly effective daily regime which is suitable for all skin types:
- PREPARE – Daily Cleanser with jojoba oil, antioxidant and skin softening properties
- PROTECT – Moisturiser for all-day hydration, with peptides to tighten and firm the skin, anti-oxidants and SPF20 protection
- REJUVENATE – Active Serum with AHA glycolic acid to stimulate cell renewal
- RECOVER – Night Cream both nourishing and hydrating with antioxidants too
The range has been developed from over 30 years of experience and uses clinically proven active ingredients for high performance results on a wide range of skin types.
Daily use should see improved skin health, diminished fine lines and a healthy, fresh appearance.
Where to Buy
The Signature Skincare range is sold as a 4-piece collection in Quinn Clinics’ London and Bristol clinics. Both clinics also offer a comprehensive range of popular professional skin treatments including botox and dermal fillers, as well as latest laser technology for anti-ageing, sun damage and hair removal.
Please contact us for more information by using the handy enquiry form on this page or call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.