- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
Fractional Skin Resurfacing Treatment
For Acne Scarring and Wrinkles
Quinn Clinics’ latest laser equipment does so much more than pain-free laser hair removal.
The multi-functional Candela elōs Plus also features fractional skin resurfacing for improving the appearance of acne scarring and wrinkles.
The treatment works not only at the skin’s surface, but also deep within to stimulate renewal for firmer and tighter skin texture. It is a particularly efficient way to achieve smoother skin even for patients who have quite pronounced wrinkles or acne scarring.
The elōs combination of technologies includes:
- fractionated diode laser
- bi-polar RF
This creates a fast and comfortable treatment improving both skin texture and pore size. The combination of energies makes treatments safer and more effective on all skin types.
Treatment also has long-lasting results due to the synthesis of new collagen fibres over time.
Video: How Skin Treatment Works
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments with popular wrinkle treatment injections carried out by Dr Quinn. They also have the latest skin technology such as Intense Pulsed Light treatment, laser, CO2 and Pelleve radio frequency to offer a broad choice to their patients.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.