- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
Last Minute Beauty Fixes
If the stress of Christmas shopping and too many late nights are leaving you feeling far from glam before your big night out, it’s time for a quick beauty fix to perk you up.
Here are our top tips to get you in the party mood again!
Home Beauty Fixes
- An early night – if you can squeeze one in, an extra hour of sleep will do a world of good
- Exfoliation – a face mask or scrub will perk up tired skin
- Skin tightening serum – especially one that is suitable for use around the eyes
- Bronzing powder – don’t go mad, but a couple of delicate sweeps of bronze can add instant radiance
- Lip gloss – a beauty staple that’s practically guaranteed to make you feel more confident and glamorous
If you can fit in an appointment for a professional skin treatment, here a few that you may consider for a brighter, fresher and rejuvenated appearance for your skin this Christmas!
- Anti-wrinkle injections – botox is our most popular treatment, so has to be mentioned. A few injections to relax the facial muscle movements for smoother skin
- Dermal fillers – also extremely popular, used for filling in deeper lines or creases such as the nose to mouth lines
- Lip filler enhancement – for fuller and more kissable lips! Subtle addition of volume can blend out smoker’s lines as well as balance the lips for a sexy pout
- Peels or microdermabrasion – professional level exfoliation, revealing brighter newer skin. This has long-lasting benefits as it can erase finer lines and also promotes cell renewal
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.