- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
Laser Hair Removal – What to Look for
Laser hair removal has certainly hit the mainstream. It is now quite widely available and a popular choice for both men and women.
Permanent hair reduction offers a series of benefits:
- convenience – less hair removal
- saving on the cost of waxing
- smoother skin by avoiding daily shaving
- ability to deal with ‘problem hair’
With a choice of providers and a range of special offers available, it can be tempting to just plump for the nearest or the cheapest.
However, doctors are warning patients to choose their provider carefully.
Here are a few questions to ask:
- What machine do you use?
- Who carries out the treatment?
- What qualifications do you have?
- Where is the treatment carried out?
- Is the skin cooled before or during treatment?
- Are you registered with the CQC?
- Is a doctor on the premises?
Of course, it helps to know what sort of answers you should be looking for as well.
A spokesperson for Quinn Clinics, who offer laser hair removal in their London and Bristol clinics, advises:
“Firstly, choose a reputable clinic who have good laser technology. This may not necessarily be the cheapest treatment, as the quality machines tend to be more pricey for the clinic. Quinn Clinics use the Lumenis Lightsheer, which is a top of the range machine with excellent performance.”
“Check that your laser therapist is fully qualified and trained and ask who they report to and what happens in case of a problem. Quinn Clinics is doctor owned and led, but those available at hairdressers or beauty salons are unlikely to have that medical overview. We are also registered with the CQC which ensures we have to meet very high standards of practice throughout.”
“We do hear stories of burns and irritation. Equally we hear of customers parting with hundreds of pounds and not seeing any real benefit. Asking a few pertinent questions before treatment is vital. You should always have a test patch prior to treatment to check how your skin reacts. If you are not entirely happy with what you hear don’t go ahead without doing further research.”
Dr John Quinn has been in the cosmetic treatments industry for many years and invests in the best technology, putting welfare at the heart of the business. The clinic use Lumenis Lightsheer technology.
Dr John Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor who has many years experience in fillers and botox® and even trains other medical professionals in his skills and techniques.
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments, including popular Botox and dermal fillers to tackle lines and wrinkles as well as IPL facial laser and CO2 and radio-frequency treatment.
Established in 2006, the clinic is led by Dr John Quinn who carries out all injectable treatments personally to a very high standard. Results are effective yet highly natural looking.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.