- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
New CQC “Widget” Shows Q Clinics Registration Information
Quinn Clinics is Bristol’s only independent Doctor-led skin clinic registered with the CQC, so you can be very sure of high medical standards.
This new widget from the CQC automatically updates to show the status of our assessment, which you can also find online on the CQC website.
Dr John Quinn, has specialised in Medical Aesthetics since 2005 and practices rigorous clinical standards of excellence. Being dedicated to cosmetic and medical skin treatments, he has treated thousands of patients over the years.
He is fully registered with the General Medical Council and a member of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors; also sitting on the board of CODE The Association for Facial Aesthetics (CODE-AFA) Advisory Board.
Following the success of the Bristol practice, our new London-based Quinn Clinics will be opening towards the end of 2012, based at 54 Woodland Park Road, Greenwich, London SE10 9XD.
The London clinic will offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments, including popular Botox and dermal fillers to tackle lines and wrinkles as well as IPL facial laser treatment and laser hair removal.
To learn more about cosmetic treatments please contact Quinn Clinics to arrange a private consultation with Dr Quinn.
Call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information.