- Exclusive Vitamin C Serum
- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
7 Golden Skincare Rules
While anti-ageing technology and techniques continue to get better and better, it is always the case that prevention is better than cure.
Whether by accident or design, those who seem to be blessed with clear, healthy, young looking skin tend to have followed a few golden skincare rules. Healthy skin can be helped enormously just by making a few lifestyle choices.
7 Rules for Healthy Skin
- Stop smoking! Smoking can be very damaging to the skin, depriving it of oxygen and making it appear dry and prematurely aged. If you can’t stop, at least cut down dramatically and you will notice a difference
- If you drink alcohol, do not over-indulge. Large amounts of alcohol can dehydrate your skin pretty badly
- Drink plenty of water to rehydrate your body and skin
- Get enough sleep, as it will help the skin to regenerate and look fresh
- Adopt a good skincare regime – always remove makeup at the end of the day, moisturise morning and evening and try to exfoliate regularly to blitz away dead cells
- Always use sunscreen minimum SPF30, even on dull days the suns rays can be harmful
- Choose a healthy diet, with lots of fruit/veg. Cut down on sweets and fatty foods
Never too late…
Even if you haven’t been following attending to your skin previously, following these rules WILL bear results, whenever you start.
Repairing Skin Damage
Where the skin has become sun-damaged or is showing unwanted signs of ageing (e.g. wrinkles, lines, hollows, creases), modern cosmetic medicine has an array of choices that can help.
For expert advice, see Dr John Quinn at Quinn Clinics in Bristol, who has worked in cosmetic treatments for many years, treating literally thousands of patients with an extensive array of treatment options.