- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
Jennifer Aniston’s Beauty Secrets and Budget
It seems that media speculation on Jennifer Aniston’s beauty regime could have been greatly exaggerated… Reports had circulated alleging that she spends a massive $8,000+ each month on her beauty regime.
There’s no denying that she looks fabulous, especially as she has now turned 43.
However, in an interview with People magazine, she insisted that her real monthly spend on beauty is more like $200, commenting ‘By my tally, this month I’m in for about two hundred bucks.’
However, we knew there would be more to it than a decent moisturiser and a healthy lifestyle. Jennifer did reveal on a recent TV interview that she is a fan of facial laser treatments, which stimulate new skin production and shedding of the dead outer layers of skin, revealing a soft glow and a healthy complexion.
Facial Laser Treatments in Bristol
Those looking for the latest in laser facial anti-ageing treatments don’t need to travel to California for great results.
Quinn Clinics in Bristol offers facial IPL laser treatments, ideal for tackling sun damage or acne; and are shortly to launch the very latest CO2 Fractional Laser, which promises visible results in just one treatment for the reduction of lines and wrinkles, promoting improved elasticity and an even skin tone.
Consultation appointments with Dr John Quinn are free, so contact us on email@example.com or 0117 924 4592 to arrange your appointment.